We supply physical goods.
We supply certain goods that you cannot return to us because they are of an intimate nature that prevents anyone else from using them. This policy does not apply to those goods. All earrings and swimwear is NOT returnable.
Custom or special-order goods
If you ask us to provide you with custom or special-order goods, we may charge you any deposit or the full amount for the goods. You may not cancel an order for custom or special-order goods prior to delivery, unless we allow this in our discretion. In this case, you will forfeit any deposit or amount already paid for the goods, and we may charge you an additional cancellation fee. The cancellation fee plus the amount forfeited will not be more than the full amount for the goods.
Return of goods
You must return goods in new condition with all original packaging and materials (including accessories or parts) within 7 days of receiving them. All returns will be for your account and can be shipped to :
Bohemian Exclusive Boutique
The Aspen Village Shopping Centre, Shop 5, Aspen Lakes, Johannesburg 2091.
Our goods warranty
We warrant that all our goods are new and of good quality unless we clearly describe them as used or reconditioned or as having specific defects.
Defective goods are those that had a defect or were unsafe when we supplied them. A defect usually means that the goods were manufactured using materials, components or workmanship below an acceptable standard. You must prove that goods are defective. We will replace defective goods upon receiving them back in our warehouse.
Our returns and refunds procedure
You must use our returns and refunds procedure for returning defective or unsuitable goods, or else we may refuse to accept them. Our returns procedure is as follows:
- Request a return on email to email@example.com
- Email your contact details, date and place of purchase, and all details of the physical goods that you want to return, including how and why you believe the goods are defective or unsuitable for your purpose.
- Customer services should contact you with confirmation of your request within 24 hours of receipt.
- Our customer services department may tell you that they do not believe you have a claim, for example because the warranty period of the goods has expired. In this case we may refuse to repair or replace goods, or refuse to pay a refund
- Any return of physical goods must include proof of purchase plus all accessories and instructions, and all original packaging that is still available. If no packaging is available, please make sure the goods are in protective packaging as we are not responsible for any damage in transit.
If we do not accept that we supplied defective or unsuitable goods, and our customer services department has not been able to help, any customer may still take the matter up with a suitable ombud or other dispute resolution body, or take legal action. The dispute resolution procedures under the CPA do not necessarily apply to all transactions with us. This policy does not exclude any other rights customers may have.
Our customer services department contact details
Our customers can contact our service department as follows:
- Office hours: 08:00 – 17:00, Weekdays
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Street / Postal address:
Bohemian Exclusive Boutique
The Aspen Village Shopping Centre, Shop 5, Aspen Lakes, Johannesburg 2091